We can undertake possession of vehicles including cars, vans, lorries and motorcycles nationwide. Our professional nationwide team are experts in car repossession. Our team of experienced, strategically based Enforcement Agents have extensive local knowledge. Together with the support of our national infrastructure and enviable resources, this enables us to deliver a fast and effective service across England and Wales.
What You Need to Do
In order to proceed with the recovery of a vehicle on your behalf we will require the following:
- A copy of the voluntary termination of agreement of the debtor
- A copy of the finance company’s default notice or return of goods order
- Status report (where possible, employment status, assets owned, photographs of vehicle)
- All vehicle documents collected
- A completed vehicle condition report form (signed by debtor and auctioneer)
- Vehicle storage with 24-hour manned security (we are able to source this if necessary)
Please get in touch with us at High Court Enforcement, if you would like to learn more about our vehicle recovery services.